Home    FREE Sign up   Log in   Help / Faq   Blog / Forum   Contact us / Jobs  

Getting New Family Members Use to Nudism Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 29, 2014 at 04:41 AM

Hi y'all,

I'm looking for any tips on how best to introduce my stepson who is living with us this summer to nudism.  He's not aware that his Dad and I enjoy the nudist lifestyle and I'm woried on how he might react.  He's 16.

Kisses

Jen

Members Only

• 21Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2017 at 01:01 PM

Quoting nudemac:

Hi, I agree with Tommy Top....your husband should have a talk with him about your nudist lifestyle and respect his views. Being 16, he might be OK with yours and dads nudity but not his. You also need to consider his mothers feeling about it. If she isn't a nudist and has negative views regarding nudism, it could be the end of his son visits. Do not think for a minute that she won't find out. If I were you, I would not force any nudity on him (yours, dads etc) until after dad has a very frank discussion with him regarding home nudity, sex, and the nudist lifestyle in general.  

I agree.  

A friend of mine had a stepson "situation."  She spent most of her time in the backyard nude with her husband and daughter; and when her stepson moved in, the topic of nudity came up.  He said he wasn't comfortable seeing everyone naked; much less being naked himself.  So my friend decided to respect his wishes and keep on a sarong inside the house.  He never went in the backyard himself so that wasn't an issue.

My friend's daughter, on the other hand, did not.  She would come home from school, get naked, and walk though the house in the buff before heading into the backyard.  She refused to budge when it came to covering up in front of her stepbrother.  My friend decided to let it slide in spite of her stepson's complaint.

I'm not sure why the stepson complained about his stepsister being naked in front of him.  Maybe it was puberty (he was about 14-15; she was about 16-17) or maybe he was just prude.  But that's besides the point; he just didn't like it.

Well the stepson complained to his Mom, who had a fit, and forced her son to move back in with her.  My friend tried to talk to the Mom; but she wouldn't hear it.  The son, as far as I know, never returned to her house.  

So before bringing in a stepchild into a nudist situation, one should make sure everyone is on board with it.  Or it could turn ugly.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2017 at 02:38 PM

Hi, I agree with Tommy Top....your husband should have a talk with him about your nudist lifestyle and respect his views. Being 16, he might be OK with yours and dads nudity but not his. You also need to consider his mothers feeling about it. If she isn't a nudist and has negative views regarding nudism, it could be the end of his son visits. Do not think for a minute that she won't find out. If I were you, I would not force any nudity on him (yours, dads etc) until after dad has a very frank discussion with him regarding home nudity, sex, and the nudist lifestyle in general.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 22, 2017 at 09:39 PM

a little late to the forum, but .... wanted to give my opinion.

I think the best way to introduce anyone to naturism is to go skinny dipping with them and then lead it into conversation about being naturists :)

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 10, 2016 at 04:36 PM

I understand and I appreciate and you must do your stepson is young and going through puberty I remember that well me and my friends are spoke about getting hard ons at any time without thinking and looking at a female your son is doing nothing wrong it is normal he is being introduced to nudity he is around beautiful naked mature females so it is natural for him to get a hard-on uncontrollably I'm afraid there's nothing you can do to stop it from getting a hard-on in front of others when you're doing you the tea you just have to accept his age the fact that is calm older doing somersaults and you find that you will just have to wait for him to get used to being nude in front of others he will grow out of it but I don't think there's anything you can do

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2016 at 03:00 PM

let him see u both naked  then asked him to join u  

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2016 at 04:53 AM

Just act normally and be naked whilst he is with you Idea of you both naked together at kitchen table sounds good 

Let him join you and enjoy lifestyle with no pressure Be honest with him 

Hope everthing goes Ok You sound very nice relaxed nude people 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Quoting nudineden:

you both need to consider how his mother might react if she finds out.  she might like the idea of her 16yo being around naked people.

That is a good thing, if she likes the idea of her 16 yo being arond naked people.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2015 at 08:31 AM

I suspect that with your body he will have no objections to you being nude around him, and given time i am sure he will join in.... but there will be hardons, this is normal, so just take it as a compliment.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2015 at 06:24 AM

I know how I reacted to older nude women at that age..whether family or not. Just as long as he can deal with the inevitable erection without shame.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2015 at 03:24 PM

you both need to consider how his mother might react if she finds out.  she might like the idea of her 16yo being around naked people.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2015 at 03:30 AM

just be honest with him  tell him u r both nudist and would it bother him if he seen you both nude and he is welcome to join also if he like to  join but if it offends him you will wait till he goes back home tho old fella from gold coast don  and good luck

• View author's info Posted on May 06, 2015 at 06:01 PM

How is it going getting the stepson into nudity?  Hope you all are nude and well now.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Quoting dvoraknc:

Hi y'all,

I'm looking for any tips on how best to introduce my stepson who is living with us this summer to nudism.  He's not aware that his Dad and I enjoy the nudist lifestyle and I'm woried on how he might react.  He's 16.

Kisses

Jen

Hi

The day your stepson arives both you and your husband be dresed the 3 of you go to bed then in the morning

be up early before your stepson is up. both you and your husband should be sat together naked in the living room or kitchen or where ever. When your stepson gets up to find you both naked dont make a big thing of it  just act normal let him ask you about your naturist life.

That was the way my doughter and I did it with her friends and her now boy friend who are now like us naturists.

Hope it works out ok for you

From chris xxxxxx

ps let me no how it pans out

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2014 at 06:41 PM

We were straight forward about nudity here. I sat down and had a talk with him. Granted, he was not 16 at the time, the primary concern is still the same. What happens if I get.........?

My son reacted while talking to him. It happens, so please do not be upset. Your husband will havemto discuss a few thjngs with him about what to do if he does become that way. 

Ours knows to go take care of business if he has to, but he isn't scolded about it. 

Let us know how things went

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2014 at 04:37 AM

I know how I reacted at 16 :)

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2014 at 05:27 PM

An update would be nice.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 23, 2014 at 04:24 AM

I belive you must take the first step. sunbathing nude is not a big step, just a towel around you and than live it of when you lay at your stomack. Next step is to turn around. Later you start to talk with him you inform him how long you have been a nudist and how it feels. Than you will see his reactions and you can ask him to try. You must also tell him that he will see you nude alot from now.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2014 at 08:02 PM

Hello Jen. How's it going?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 09:47 PM

I agree to let his dad talk to him first, I am sure he will enjoy it.  I started when i was 7 yrs old and so its much easier when I am with others into this lifestyle, but once someone passes puberty it can be more challenging at first.

Liza

Follow - email me when people comment
PinNudist   Contact Us   Help / FAQ   Service Agreement   Privacy Policy   Dating Advice & Safety Tips   Affiliates
© Naturistspace.org powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com